The TideMaster is a small, cost effective Water Level Recorder, specifically designed for applications where the user requires an accurate record of water height, but with the added option of meteorological data via an ultrasonic wind speed and direction sensor.
Suitable for use in fresh or salt water, the TideMaster can be deployed for up to 1 year, dependant on the sampling rate, with instrument set up and data retrieval via an optional display panel or using the PC software supplied.
- Housing: Injection moulded housing, waterproof to IP67 (1m for 30 minutes), with injection moulded mounting bracket.
- Display: Optional 128x64 OLED keypad display for configuration and data display.
- Internal Power: 4 "C" cells within separate sealed compartment.
- Tool-less battery change. Up to a year of autonomous sampling.
- External Power: 9-30 Volts DC
- Memory: 512 MB SD card memory allowing for effectively unlimited storage.
- Sampling: Raw data sampled at 8Hz and logged as average over burst.
- 6 pre-programmed burst modes + custom sampling mode.
- Continuous Sampling at 1 Hz
- Switching: Power switch on unit. LED to indicate operation.
- Resolution: Data logged to 1mm resolution.
- Comms: Integral Bluetooth for short range telemetry and communications
- RS232/RS485 for cabled communication
- Dimensions: Housing 47mm x 110mm x 197mm
Mobile : +62877-2128-2666
Phone : +6227563315, Fax: +6227563315
WA : +62 877-2128-2666